Apply for a session
To apply a session:
- Fill in the application form which can be found at the end of this page on “Book a session”.
- After that, your coach will get in touch through the email address that you will provide for scheduling an appointment.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions.
Before applying for a session please continue reading this page.
- For me, it is really hard to study online. Sometimes my motivation is so low I near to give up. But that is not what I really want.
- I thrive when someone tells me what to do. Studying means more and more that I need to figure things out myself. Not knowing exactly how to go about my project makes me stress out. I want (to learn) to be more independent and self-regulating in my study work.
- I feel really disappointed in myself lately. I study long hours, but my grades don’t reflect that. It affects my self-confidence and I want it back.
- Sometimes I need to work together with fellow students. I don’t seem to get my ideas across to them. I typically get into a struggle whose idea is the winning idea. I want to figure out how to become more effective in my communication and work together without competition.
- My first reaction in a situation is that I adapt to others. I notice that I get stressed and nervous when I need to come up with a plan for myself. What if it is a wrong choice that I make. And then I get more anxious. How can I get unstuck in this pattern and become more independent?
The conversations with your coach will be done in a structured way.
- You will always start by exploring together what is going on with the topic you want to address and what you would like to achieve.
- Together you can decide how many conversations you would like to work with your coach.
- It could be from one conversation to five.
- After your last conversation, you can decide if you want to continue for another maximum of five conversations.
- With your coach, you will formulate an overall goal for the coaching sessions as a whole and at the start of each conversation, you will decide what your focus will be within the overall goal.
- With your coach, you will discover different perspectives and options in line with the formulated goal.
- At the end of the conversation, there will be a short evaluation of the coaching conversation and you will fill in a short evaluation form for your coach.